January 17, 2016 by Virginia
Upper Body Day
4:30am -10 minutes cardio and stretch
5:30pm- Warm -up Cardio: 20 minutes on treadmill (walk, run, sprint… literally do anything with a speed of 4+)
The following workout can be done with or without the barbell. Body weight can be just as effective, however, you may want to add 5 more reps to make it sets of 20 if you’re doing this with just body weight.
Complete 3 sets of 15 reps for the following:
- Wide Grip Lateral Pulldown (on Machine) (20-30lbs) Click Here to see how it’s done
- Bent-Over Barbell Rows (20lbs) Click Here to see how it’s done
- Bench Flies (15lb dumbbells) Click Here to see how it’s done
Complete 3 sets of 8 reps for the following:
- Barbell Curls (20lbs) See how it’s done here
- Upright Barbell Rows (20lbs) Click Here to see how it’s done
Don’t forget to HYDRATE!