January 8, 2016 by Virginia
Let’s target those Abs!
4:30am -10 minutes cardio and stretch
5:30pm- Warm -up Cardio: 15-20 minutes on treadmill
(walk, run, sprint… anything with variable speeds of 4-10)
The following workout can be done with body weight and a barbell. If you do not have a barbell, you may use two dumbbells, making sure that you keep a straight frame.
Complete 3 sets of 15-20 reps for each exercise below:
- 3/4 Sit Up works Abs (Body Weight) See proper form HERE.
- Bent-Over Barbell Row works middle back (Barbell or two dumbbells) See proper form HERE.
- Seated Barbell Twist Works Abs. See proper form HERE.
- Seated Good Mornings Works Lower Back. (Barbell) See proper form HERE.
- Cross Body Crunch Works Abs (Body Weight). See proper form HERE.
Complete each exercise for 2 minutes each nonstop:
‘No Pain, No Gain’ thing is a total LIE. All you should feel is a nice burn in your muscles.
Why do I run twice in the day?
Kicking off your morning with cardio helps amp up your metabolism, wakes you up, gives you energy, and helps your body to burn more calories efficiently throughout the day.. so …why not?
Here’s something to try out: